HEALTH ASSESSMENT (first and second visit) – Online
A check-up visit online.
Once you have purchased an online consultation, wait to be contacted by the reception to arrange an appointment.
A Health Assessment (Body’s Biological Condition Assessment’), is a consultation designed for people seeking effective methods of preventing chronic diseases or who wish to improve their current health status.
During this appointment, the doctor assesses your state of health on the basis of a detailed interview, laboratory tests and imaging studies, and recommends an appropriate treatment.
A Health Assessment is performed based on blood, urine, faeces and saliva tests. Through these tests we find out about:
The state of the immune system,
The presence of chronic inflammation,
Nutritional deficiencies and surpluses (vitamins, minerals, fats, protein, water)
Effectiveness in fighting against destructive free radicals,
Condition of the intestinal microbiota and intestinal wall
Deficiency in neurotransmitters required for one’s well-being (dopamine, serotonin, acetylcholine, DOPA, glutamate, noradrenaline, adrenaline)
In addition, the doctor reviews all the tests that have been done throughout your life!!!
The Body’s Biological Condition Assessment is a precise analysis which requires a strong commitment on the behalf of the doctor. The doctor devotes a total of 3 to 5 hours to each patient (medical interview – 1.5 hours, follow-up visit – 1.5 hours, doctor’s own work – data analysis – 2 hours). The patient is in constant contact with their doctor, which is a rare phenomenon in healthcare.
Patients are used to standard medical consultations, after which they usually receive pharmacological treatment and a
a minimal amount of information about their condition, and hardly ever about detailed, personal preventive care. No doctor, even if they had the best of intentions and knowledge, can asses a patient’s entire body during a 15-minute visit. Therefore, treatment focuses on eliminating the symptoms rather than fixing the real causes of a disease.
The Body’s Biological Condition Assessment is something unique in healthcare – it gives you the chance to improve your overall health, live better, reduce or stop medication intake, and look better.
This assessment is a suggestion for everyone, but especially for those who:
- experience malaise despite having correct standard test results,
- have a family history of diseases such as: cancer, heart attacks, strokes, diabetes, neurological diseases and others,
- desire to reduce the possibility of developing diseases in previously healthy adults and children,
- feel chronic fatigue,
- have suffered or currently struggle with illnesses such as: heart attacks, strokes, diabetes, cancer, neurological disorders and others,
- have difficulties getting pregnant or who want to strengthen their body before procreation (for the mother of the father),
- take hormones or medication with a wide range of side effects,
- struggle with sleep disorders,
- practice sport – to improve performance,
- have recurrent and frequent infections,
- experience chronic stress or mood swings,
- have skin problems,
- have weight related issues,
- are before major life challenges,
Your guide through health
Dr n. med. Piotr Niedziałkowski